StickToons: Toast StickToons: Toast

EAT TOAST MOTHA F*CKA

I love toast almost as much as zT.

JUST KIDDING LOL <3

ZT responds:

SprectrumFire? More like, AwesomeFire, LOLOLOLOL

<3 ZT

Where's Your Head At? Where's Your Head At?

Nice Effort

I could actually see your work improve throughout the whole animation. Near the end, your particles were smoother and more fluid and it was entertainment just to watch your skill progression.

Keep at it, bro

Peer Pressure Peer Pressure

poon i &lt;3 you

Quote:
"Your a sad case of wasted fucking talent. Great art and animation but you wasted it on a shit video. WTF as if we arent preached this shit enough already, trust me you arent deliviring a message anymore than those fucks on tv. Give it a rest and make somthing we can all enjoy watching instead of catching shit on the net too. Loved the art tho."

DJ_CrazyPaws, you're an asshole derived of any kinda humor. the whole thing was making fun of "the fucks on tv", not being one. Your the type of nieve person to get a job and get fired for workin at the wrong place. You just miss things altogether.

poon, you fukin rock man. the only waste would be NOT making more stuff like this.

<3, rock on

DIFFERENT1+2 DIFFERENT1+2

dude i fukin love you

This was the most drugged out, yet smooth animation ive ever seen. It was like i was on digital shrooms. ill be looking foward to your new one ^_^

Awsome work <3
-Spectro

Teddy Medley 2 Teddy Medley 2

Spak you fukin rule

<3 Dancing Irish teddies

Get over to FA some more bro!

Braindead Braindead

=P

Da shit. Your particle effects are improving every time i see you and you're growing into another talented fbf flash artit. did i say artit? what am i thinkin about... XD

Had to give you a 10 cause mai name's in the credits. <3kbai

-Indiscrimination- -Indiscrimination-

GJ snare

That was awsome! The smiley face must've killed your time. Looked awsome, so I bet it was worth it for you. Song was shweet too. Just keep working on blood effects and you're the next big fbf SL artist.

I can't wait to see what you put together for the FBF collab.