StickToons: Toast StickToons: Toast

EAT TOAST MOTHA F*CKA

I love toast almost as much as zT.

JUST KIDDING LOL <3

ZT responds:

SprectrumFire? More like, AwesomeFire, LOLOLOLOL

<3 ZT

Where's Your Head At? Where's Your Head At?

Nice Effort

I could actually see your work improve throughout the whole animation. Near the end, your particles were smoother and more fluid and it was entertainment just to watch your skill progression.

Keep at it, bro

Peer Pressure Peer Pressure

poon i &lt;3 you

Quote:
"Your a sad case of wasted fucking talent. Great art and animation but you wasted it on a shit video. WTF as if we arent preached this shit enough already, trust me you arent deliviring a message anymore than those fucks on tv. Give it a rest and make somthing we can all enjoy watching instead of catching shit on the net too. Loved the art tho."

DJ_CrazyPaws, you're an asshole derived of any kinda humor. the whole thing was making fun of "the fucks on tv", not being one. Your the type of nieve person to get a job and get fired for workin at the wrong place. You just miss things altogether.

poon, you fukin rock man. the only waste would be NOT making more stuff like this.

<3, rock on

Factory of Fear Factory of Fear

Hmm..

There were a few too many bugs. Like the play button didnt work for me. I don't know if the problems are just on my side or if everybody else does too. For a finished product, it might be smart to apply a protection script so people cant right-click and press play just to buzz through everything real quick. Everything else was pretty nice. Loved the heart thumping and bluring effects at the end =D

tiki-doko alphagame! tiki-doko alphagame!

Trippy =D

I gotta remember to play this if I ever decide to get really high.

Good stuff ^_^

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

|-|3|_|_ Y34|-|!!1

7|-|15 15 7|-|3 (|24|\||< |=0'5|-|122!

{I Don't Need You Anymore} {I Don't Need You Anymore}

Pump Up That BASS

I wanted my ears to orgasm from bass during the mid-climax but it just wasn't there! Mix everything over with the bass above most everything and my ears will love you =]

Great works, keep the tunes comin!

Grenadius Grenadius

Sorry buddy..

A complete rip off of Pilchard's Tzachitx. All you did was use different channel sounds.

Next time you want to submit somthing to newgrounds, at least make it your own work, sir.

tF-[Entropy] tF-[Entropy]

Nice work to da max =D

I love the faders in the beginning. really sets the pase fo the song.

Maybe some better transitions would help the flow of the song a bit more. A little less drum solos always help out too.

Great stuff bro <3

tF-ownedyou responds:

Thanxz dude.. i'll take yer adivce.. :)